- (Drew Trotter, Karthik Durvasula, Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck, Matthew Whelpton, Joan Maling & Alan Beretta): ‘Vikings who can gulp down beer mugs, cook bean cans, and slurp wine glasses: An ERP study of ambiguous heads in complex Icelandic words’
- (Alicia Parrish, Joe Jalbert, & Alan Beretta): ‘Head commitment and plausibility in English noun-noun compounds'
- (Joe Jalbert, Tyler Roberts, & Alan Beretta): ‘ERP effects of expectation and task attenuation on head reassignment in German compounds’
- (Patrick Kelley, Karthik Durvasula, & Alan Beretta): ‘Differentiating types of grammatical illusions: a closer look at Escher sentences’
- (Karthik Durvasula, Drew Trotter, & Alan Beretta): ‘Voicing under-specification in English fricatives’
The lab is traveling en masse to the Society for the Neurobiology of Language, Chicago, October 15-17, where we have these 5 presentations:
2The Michigan State University Neurolinguistics Lab is located in B418 Wells Hall. We feature a 64 channel EEG system for ERP research as well as facilities for behavioral studies. Stop by and say hello or contact us for more information about the lab.
Lab meetings are held weekly on Fridays at 1pm in B410 Wells Hall.